Due to COVID-19 we are following CDC guidance and making some changes to our appointment protocol.
We will be spacing out our appointment times to allow for fewer patients in the office at a time, and practicing social distancing. We are also asking you to help us in making your appointment run smoothly. Therefore, if you have an appointment at our office please do the following:
- Please wear a mask or face covering(scarf or bandana) when entering the office. Dr. Archibald and our staff will be wearing masks and we require you to wear one also as the doctor will be as close as 18 inches during an eye exam. Please wear your own personal mask.
- Please come unaccompanied unless you are bringing in a minor or need a caregiver. (Guardians and caregivers should wear a mask.)
- As we are limiting the number of people in the office at one time please do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes early, and be prepared that you may be rescheduled if you arrive late.
- Please bring in a list of any medications that you take with the dosage listed.
- Please bring your current eyewear and any driving sun wear.
- If you are coming for a contact lens evaluation and have never had a contact lens prescription at our office please bring in your last prescription, or contact lens boxes of lenses you are currently wearing.
- Please be prepared to have your temperature taken before the appointment to screen for fever, and also please fill out the questions on the wellness link below the day before your appointment. (If you receive text confirmations from us your confirmation will contain this link also.) https://book.getweave.com/c1b27a46-e5ed-4006-8ad2-f14c6bee2c3b/wellness
- Please fill out all of your paperwork before your appointment. If you are unable to print the forms please let one of our staff know that you need to pick it up from the office before the day of your visit. Again, we are trying to reduce your time in the office and also the surfaces that you need to touch. All patients should please fill out the Patient Information Form linked below (please fill out both pages and include on the second page anyone you want us to be able to discuss your prescriptions or eye health information with). If you are a new patient or have not been seen at our office in over 3 years please also fill out the Health History Form linked below.