Due to COVID-19 we are following CDC guidance and making some changes to our appointment protocol.
We are asking you to help us in making your appointment run smoothly. Therefore, if you have an appointment at our office please do the following:
- Please wear a surgical mask when entering the office. If you don’t have a surgical mask you can get one as you enter the office. Dr. Archibald and our staff will be wearing masks and we require you to wear one also as the doctor will be as close as 18 inches during an eye exam.
- Please come unaccompanied unless you are bringing in a minor or need a caregiver. (Guardians and caregivers should wear a surgical mask also.)
- As we are limiting the number of people in the office at one time please do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes early, and be prepared that you may be rescheduled if you arrive late.
- Please bring in a list of any medications that you take with the dosage listed.
- Please bring your current eyewear and any driving sun wear.
- If you are coming for a contact lens evaluation and have never had a contact lens prescription at our office please bring in your last prescription, or contact lens boxes of lenses you are currently wearing.
- If you are feeling ill, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- Please fill out all of your paperwork before your appointment. If you are unable to print the forms please let one of our staff know that you need to pick it up from the office before the day of your visit, or come get a printed copy from our lobby. Again, we are trying to reduce your time in the office and also the surfaces that you need to touch. All patients should please fill out the Patient Information Form linked below (please fill out both pages and include on the second page anyone you want us to be able to discuss your prescriptions or eye health information with). If you are a new patient or have not been seen at our office in over 3 years please also fill out the Health History Form linked below.